ACF Consulting Inc. - Online Privacy Statement
ACF Consulting Inc. respects your privacy. We want to make use of individual identifying information that you provide to us for purposes of serving you better. "Individual identifying information" is information that enables us to identify you, such as your e-mail address, name, title and address. ACF Consulting Inc. uses the individual identifying information in order to personalize your experience on our website and also to be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
ACF Consulting Inc.'s policy regarding use of your individual identifying information supplied to us or collected via your experience at our online website covers these areas:
- Notice and Disclosure
- This Online Privacy Statement is made available to you in order to make you aware of how ACF Consulting Inc. collects and uses individual identifying information of visitors to ACF Consulting Inc.'s website.
- ACF Consulting Inc. collects the following information regarding visitors to our website: domain name, name, information regarding what pages are accessed, information volunteered by you, such as survey information, e-mail address, or site registrations, and your preferred means of communication.
- ACF Consulting Inc. does not make individual identifying information available to third parties for marketing purposes. ACF Consulting Inc. does not use the information for marketing purposes.
- When you sign up for an e-mail list, you will be given instructions at that time on how to remove yourself from that list.
- Access to certain webpages of ACF Consulting Inc. or their subsidiaries require a login and password. The use of those webpages, and the information or programs downloadable from those sites, may be governed by a written agreement between your employer and ACF Consulting Inc. Your individual identifying information may be retained by ACF Consulting Inc. to verify compliance with the agreement, log software licenses granted, to track software downloadable from those pages, or track usage of other applications available on acfconsulting.com.
Data Quality and Access
- ACF Consulting Inc. is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
- The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to ACF Consulting Inc. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that ACF Consulting Inc. maintains about you. Registered acfconsulting.com users can review their individual identifying information by accessing www.acfconsulting.com.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on acfconsulting.com, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of acfconsulting.com.