Broadband VoIP Phone Service by ACF
VoIP or "voice over internet protocol" is a great way to improve the image of your business, expand your phone service options, and save money at the same time!
ACF is a full service VoIP phone service provider that takes the concept of personal service literally. Our expert consultants will take the time to understand your business environment and objectives and then design and implement a broadband VoIP phone service system that will work exactly the way you want it to.
As a one-stop VoIP phone service provider, ACF will integrate your broadband VoIP phone systems and products in a way that meet your specific business needs.
Broadband VoIP Phone Service Features
The low cost and standard and flexible features of VoIP make traditional phone services obsolete. Features Include:
- Caller ID and missed call notification
- Easy and efficient conference calling
- Voice mail with options including automatic transfer to your e-mail inbox
- Easy to manage phone messages (e.g. at a meeting, away until, in office but unavailable now)
- "Follow me" function (calls follow you to other locations)
- Choose your own area code
- Take phone calls anywhere with an internet connection
- Hold, transfer call, mute, speaker phone options
Benefits of Broadband VoIP Phone Service
- Given the many benefits of VoIP, the question isn't, "Why should our business consider moving to VoIP?" but, "Why wouldn't we move to VoIP today?"
Benefits of VoIP include:
- High end phone features that communicate a polished, large company impression to your customers
- Significantly lower ongoing phone system costs
- Features that make your business operations more efficient
- Provides a single phone system across multiple locations
- Centralized system maintenance
- Fast and easy to install
ACF provides all aspects of broadband VoIP phone services and products eliminating the need to work with multiple vendors. We'll work with you to provide a VoIP phone system that makes your company more competitive and productive at a lower cost than traditional phone systems.
Contact us to find out more about what VoIP can do for your business!